How to select a contractor: Whether you’re remodeling a bathroom or adding onto your home, it is important to choose an honest, reliable contractor. How do you know how to select the right contractor?
Here are some things to consider:
1. Check with the Better Business Bureau for the contractor’s rating. The lowest rating a business can receive is an “F”, and the highest rating is an “A+”. Select a contractor with a high rating for best results.
2. Check to see if the contractor has a General Contractor’s license. This license is required by law, but there are contractors who build without it. You can use this website to look up any contractor in Tennessee.
3. Check to see if the contractor has a business license. This license is also required by law, but, again, some contractors operate without it.
4. Check references. Reputable contractors are happy to provide customer feedback to potential clients.
Now that you know how to select the right contractor, here are four reasons I am the right contractor for you:
1. My Better Business Bureau rating is an A+.
2. My General Contractor’s License is current. (License #00049268)
3. My business license is current.
4. I have great customer reviews, and additional references are available upon request.
I look forward to working with you!